A Story About the Law of Attraction
John goes to bed in his little apartment like he does every night. He awakens to a strange world of parasitic, mind-controlling creatures, with no idea how he arrived or how to return to the normal world. After arriving, John meets Megan. In the immediate disorientation of their new environment, John and Megan are thrown together in a quest for safety, security, and purpose.
Their differences in experiences and perspective threaten to sabotage their efforts as they face off with frightening challenges. Each learns to deal with danger in unique ways. John and Megan must confront fears, address conflict, and learn about the consequences of their approaches.
This is a story laden with symbolism relevant to the way we all deal with conflict and the struggles of life. More importantly, it offers a way to thrive and overcome.
Manifest Jungle is a fictional look into the psychology underlying how we can and should deal with life and the problems life brings.
Can You Find All the Symbols?
The dominant theme of the Manifest Jungle hovers around the law of attraction and the implications it has on our lives. However, the book is also absolutely packed with symbolism about a wide range of other topics centered on Emotional Embuffination. Half the fun of Manifest Jungle is finding and correctly interpreting the significance of all the themes.
Hint: The book deals with the following issues:
- Different perspectives amidst conflict,
- Different ways of learning and how that impacts long-term behavior patterns,
- Unnecessary struggle,
- Insecurities we all face,
- Consequences of interpreting gaslighting and narcissism,
- Problems with psychiatry and psycho-affective drugs,
- Consequences of living in past trauma,
- The importance of meditation,
- The difficulty in perceiving our own hypocrisy,
- The compulsion to vilify a particular political position and the problems therein,
- Problems with violence as a resolution to perceived inequity,
- Issues surrounding misinterpretation or the abuse of science,
- Limiting beliefs about money,
- The impact of living a life of persecutorial conduct, and
- Much more.